IcE-Gaming clan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IcE-Gaming clan forum

this clans forum please join us

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

well done dreampower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sp1ke
Cic
Cic
Sp1ke

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-10-10

well done dreampower Empty
PostSubject: well done dreampower   well done dreampower EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 1:49 pm

i am giving you a job promotion you are now the new executive officer for ZULU regiment you must now assisttiger in his work i know he will be pleased because with him you two may now come up with new tags for the regiment members then present me with 2 ideas and ill choose one. please allways recruit and make sure you are often on forums you now have moderators status and will have rcon on our server along with tiger you and tiger will host trainings

your new tags must include at the end /zrxo

congratz signed Sp1ke
Back to top Go down
https://iceclan.forumotion.com
Tiger
IcE-Gaming XO
IcE-Gaming XO
Tiger

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: well done dreampower   well done dreampower EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 1:53 pm

Its nice,
Congratulations Dream, I am happy that so good guy like you is my assistant Smile
and that you Spike for rcon, I am good with modifing servers lol
thx
C ya

Tiger
Back to top Go down
Sp1ke
Cic
Cic
Sp1ke

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: well done dreampower   well done dreampower EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 1:56 pm

well you will have to wait until we get the server also you cant modify settings you may modify maps and gametype but not settings and you mainly need it for trainings
Back to top Go down
https://iceclan.forumotion.com
xx

PostSubject: Re: well done dreampower   well done dreampower EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 2:17 pm

yea very nice dude GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well done dreampower   well done dreampower Empty

Back to top Go down

well done dreampower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IcE-Gaming clan forum :: Job promotions-
Jump to: